venice church

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Your Story

We are well past the half-way point of 40 Days of Purpose and it is my prayer that you have been encouraged and renewed and revived in your walk with Christ. I trust that you are keeping up with your reading. I know that if you are...you are being challenged by Rick’s book. I want to encourage you to hang in there and stay with it all the way to the end. It will make a difference in your life and it will make a difference in our church and ultimately it will make a difference in our community as we share God’s purposes with our friends, loved ones, and acquaintances.

The stories of life change are already pouring in. I received an email from a lady this week who visited Venice for the first time just two weeks before we began the campaign. She decided to return and experience the 40 days with us. She has been in the services and joined herself to a small group. She emailed me this week to tell me about a breakthrough that she has experienced in her life. This week’s lesson on Created to Be Like Christ really hit home and God’s Spirit has taught her that her problems have a purpose. Glory to God!

I know that there will be many other stories. You will have story. I would love for you to share your story with me. If God has taught you something during the campaign, if you have had a breakthrough, if you have taken a “next step” with God, even if it was a baby step, would you tell me about it? Send me an email and share your story with me. I would love to praise God with you for His marvelous work in your life.

No comments: