venice church

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Give Me a Break NBC...


It has been a beautiful week. There is more rain coming, but this sure was a nice break from it.

You guys watching the Olympics…I mean the commercials? I love seeing one preliminary race and then four commercials and then another preliminary race and then four commercials and then a human interest story and then another four commercials. By the time the medal race comes along I am fast asleep. Oh, by the way…I already know who won the medal. Thank you NBC for all of the commercials and for tape delaying events that are happening live in my time zone.

That is enough ranting for today. Enjoy another beautiful day and I will see you on Sunday when we talk about The Prayer of Surrender.

There is a lot going on at Venice. Check it out below. Get connected. Stay connected.


Upcoming Events:
February 21st – Wedding Shower for Monica Delwarte
February 28th – Men’s Ministry
February 28th – The Truth Project
March 13th – CLASS 101: Connecting With God’s Family
April 2nd – Good Friday Service @ 7:00 PM.
April 4th – Easter – Two Services @ 9:00 & 10:45
April 18th - Baptism

No comments: