venice church

Monday, June 21, 2010

EPIC Camp


The Touching Base is coming out a little early this week because I am taking a little vacation time. We are going to spending some time with my parents who are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary. God has been very good to our family. I will miss seeing you on Sunday. My friend Dennis Carlson will be here to preach. I know that you will enjoy Dennis and Sandra. They are great people.

The teenagers leave for camp on Wednesday. Pray for their safety and that God would work in their lives during their special time away.

Have a great week. I will drop you a line next week at the regular time.

Upcoming Events:
June 23rd – 26th – Epic Camp
June 27th – Guest Speaker: Dennis Carlson
July 31st – Church Picnic
August 15th – Guest Speaker: Bob Henson
September 12th – 14th Men’s Road Trip
October 16th – Disco Night

No comments: