venice church

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Storm Watch


As I am sure you know we are on “Storm Watch”. I hope that you are prepared. Things could get dicey. We may even get, like ½ inch of rain! I hope that you have a great week as you make the best of the weather.

There is a lot going on here at Venice. I want to encourage you to be involved.
This Saturday is CLASS 101: Discovering Membership. It is not too late to sign up. If you have not completed this class and you are interested in becoming a member I would love to have you join me Saturday morning at 9:00 AM. If you would like to attend and you have not signed up, please respond to this email and I will put you on the list.

Sunday evening at 6:00 PM is our Annual Business Meeting. We will review 2007 and look forward to 2008. I hope to see you then.

No comments: