venice church

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Resolve


Happy New Year!

I trust that your holidays were grand. I enjoyed being off last week, but I am looking forward to being with all of you again on Sunday. I need a Sunday off every once in a while, but for me, there is nothing like Sunday mornings at Venice. That is as good as it gets for me.

I am sure that all of your resolutions are in place for 2008 and I hope that three days in you are still on the wagon. I feel better after just three days of sane eating! I am sure that you made many good resolutions, however I want to encourage you to focus your resolve on Christ in 2008. My desire is that each one of us would love God more, know Christ more, worship Christ more, love our brothers and sisters in Christ more, and love our seeking friends more. I want us to be used by God more as individuals and as a church.

No comments: