venice church

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

See You In Two Weeks


Over the next couple of weeks I am going to be taking some time off. So, I am going to give the Touching Base a two week break. It will return on Wednesday August 20th.

Amy and I will be out of town on Sunday August 10th. It will be great to have our veteran missionary Mark DeNeui with us. Mark and Lisa have done a wonderful work and I know that you will be excited to hear about the next chapter in their life and work.

I will be back on Sunday August 17th, but I will not be speaking. My friend Mark Pointer, a missionary going to Peru, will be here. I am excited for you to meet Mark and hear about what God has called his family to in Peru.

Sunday August 24th we will get back to the book of James and we will finish up the series on September 7th.

I look forward to seeing you on Sunday. We will be in James chapter 4 talking about Facing the Future. It will be a great time together.

No comments: