venice church

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Announcements


I pray that your holiday season is going well so far.

I have exciting news for you. Beginning this Saturday our floor in the chapel will be completely repaired and refinished. Steve Hochstrasser and his crew are doing this for us. It is truly a blessing. If you could, please keep any and all ministry activity out of the chapel area until Saturday December 20th. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Please pray for Amy and me as we travel to El Paso, Texas this weekend. We live Saturday morning and return Monday afternoon. Please pray for safe travel and that God will use us to minister to the good people of Cielo Vista Church.
I hope that you will all be here on Sunday to meet my mom and dad and to hear my dad preach. It will be a blessing to have him fill in for me.

Make your plans to be with us for our Christmas Eve Service. The service will begin at 6:00 PM. It is a great time to invite your seeking or unchurched friend.

And…take advantage of the Christmas card exchange at the information center. You deliver your cards and pick up your cards in the boxes you find there.

Upcoming Events:
December 14th – Guest Speaker: Rev. Bob Henson
December 24th – Christmas Eve Service
January 10th – Men’s Ministry Meeting
January 25th – Annual Business Meeting

No comments: