venice church

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Life-Changing Day


I hope that you are having a great week. I hope that you are praying with me about this Sunday. I believe that it is an important day, a big day. I am praying that it turns out to be a life-changing day for your friend who needs to meet and receive Jesus. I am praying for you. I am praying for your friend. Please pray for me. I am going to do my best to introduce your friend to Jesus. Pray that the Holy Spirit will touch our hearts on Sunday.

And…it will be our privilege to have our Missionaries Dave & Nan Walter with us on Sunday. I know that you will enjoy hearing from them. I know that many of you look forward to meeting them and many of you look forward to getting reacquainted with them.

If you are going to be at the Venice High School Centennial Celebration on Saturday and/or Sunday please stop by the Venice Church booth and say hello. We are very proud to be a part of this historic celebration in our community.

Venice Church has a new fan page on Facebook.
Head over there and “like” our page to get updates on everything happening with our church family. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Venice-Church/165528453498230



Upcoming Events:
June 25th – Seek N Surf
June 26th – Missionaries Dave & Nan Walter
July 10th – The Summer of Love…an 8 week study in 1 Corinthians 13
July 16thth – Women’s Ministry Parking Lot Sale
August 31st – September 4th – Men’s Ministry Road Trip
September 9th & 10th – Women of Faith Conference

No comments: