venice church

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ten Things I Think I Think

1. I think that of the 44 years that I have been alive, I have been on a diet for 43 of them.
2. I think that you will enjoy and be inspired by Just Walk Across the Room.
3. I think that this is the weirdest winter weather that I ever remember in Southern California.
4. I think that it is awesome that the ladies in the coffee bar have my tea all ready for me every Sunday!
5. I think that I do not look forward to Major League Baseball Spring Training nearly as much as I used to.
6. I think that Hillary Clinton flip flops more than Bill Clinton.
7. I think that rehab used to be a PR nightmare for celebrities, but now it is the PR answer to everything for them.
8. I think that Because I Said So is easily one of the top three worst movies I have ever seen.
9. I think that the National Football League was very wise to back off on their threats against churches having Superbowl parties.
10. I think that all of the men of Venice would be wise to remember that next Wednesday is Valentine’s Day.

No comments: