venice church

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Never?

Here it is. It is prime Just Walk Across the Room time. The Easter season is upon us. It is a great time to extend an invitation. I pray that you will.

One of the things that impacted me the most in these lessons was what Bill said in our video excerpt last Sunday. “Never just means no for now.” For me that means that I must pray and be patient and pray and be creative and pray and love and pray and extend a hand and pray. Did I mention I must pray for lost people more? It may take some time. It may take 8 years! It may take one invite to a service or one Bridge Illustration. It could be that the seed was planted long ago and it has been watered and fertilized and you are the one who God allows to be present when the soul is harvested.

Be diligent. Love. Serve. Share. Take a walk. Share your story. Share God’s story. We are never more like Christ than when we are extending His Good News to another.

No comments: