venice church

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What a Weekend!


Amy and I could never fully express our gratitude for all that you did to make Richie and Becky’s wedding a success. If I must say so myself, it turned out really well. Amy and I were extremely pleased. If I begin to name all those who had a part in making it so special I would surely leave somebody out and so I will not name names, but you know who you are!! Thanks for making 7.7.7 a special day. The entire weekend was spectacular and a blessing to our family.

I trust that your child is enjoying our VBS this week. All of the reports are that a good time is being had by all. If your child has not made it…bring them by tonight. They will enjoy it and you can have a couple of hours to walk around Costco or have a Starbucks and look into your mate’s eyes. It is a good deal if you can get it.

Make a special note about our Annual Baptism @ the Beach. It is coming up on Sunday August 19th. We will have one service and then head to the beach. Lunch will be provided. If you would like to be baptized you can sign up by responding to this email or just write “baptism” on the back of your response card on Sunday.

I will see you Sunday for one of our two services (9:00 or 10:45 AM). We will start a new series called Reframing Your Worldview.

No comments: