venice church

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


The holidays are here and I am looking forward to them.
There are many opportunities for community and service during the holidays and I pray that we will take advantage of those opportunities.
The holidays are also a chance to give.

I know that many of you are involved in service projects with your small groups.
That is fantastic.
I want you to be aware of this opportunity to give.
Two of our small groups are partnering to give to the Emmanuel Baptist Rescue Mission downtown.
I have attached a list of items that are needed.
There will be a box in the lobby on Sunday where you can drop off your items.

If you have any questions, please contact Denise Jensen. bjensen623@verizon.net

Thanks for your faithfulness and service.
I am proud to be your pastor and I know that God is pleased with your generosity.

Have a wonderful, safe, and happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: