venice church

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Business Meeting


I hope that this week’s email finds you all well and I hope that you are enjoying, learning, and growing during our series SEXpectations. To this point the message has been very basic and probably just about what you expected. The last three messages are a bit more dicey. Please pray that God will use the messages to educate, grow, heal, convict, and change. This Sunday we are going to talk about Single Sex. And then…

We will have our Annual Business Meeting approximately 15 minutes after we are dismissed from the service. I hope that you have a great week and I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

As always…if you have any questions about Venice Church, it’s methods, the messages, or any thing else, please respond to this email and I will do my best to answer your question and/or concern.


Upcoming Events:
January 28th – Women’s Ministry Retreat
January 30th – Annual Business Meeting
February 6th – Communion
February 26th – Men’s Ministry Breakfast

No comments: